Hi Lynn, Welcome to Blogland! I love the pics especially the little door. I have one or two doors but have not made a collection of them. Both of these photos need to be turned into embroideries or other artwork
Lynn, I ove your little door. My grandmother had a little pigsty with a door like that. Every house had on in those days (long before my tiee of course)
3 comments:
Hi Lynn,
Welcome to Blogland! I love the pics especially the little door.
I have one or two doors but have not made a collection of them. Both of these photos need to be turned into embroideries or other artwork
Lynn, I ove your little door. My grandmother had a little pigsty with a door like that. Every house had on in those days (long before my tiee of course)
I love the little door too. Do you know what it was used for? (besides going in and out of, lol)
Post a Comment